Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Halter

To get this knitting thing started, here's my latest creation. This was supposed to be a brainless knitting project from a kit. However, my daughter has some ideas of her own. So, it became a design project.

I've knit the entire thing 3 times - making design changes each time. Once I had the main body settled, I then knit the top 3 more times to get the finishing with the ties like I wanted them.













She's pleased as punch.











And, she's more than happy to pose for us.



















And just for good measure, here's the back. (Um, yes, she's only 7. I'm in trouble when she hits her teens....)

2 comments:

Jscothammerquist said...

Look at that girl model !
I can't believe you are blogging again good for you !

Una Spenser said...

Yes, she's just too much, isn't she?

I'm coming out of Tech Hades. Two weeks ago, my laptop's (read "lifeline") computer's hard drive crashed. Didn't have wireless on the Circles desktop. Then something happened to our phone reception, but internet was still working. Verizon came when nobody was home and "fixed" something outside which knocked out all of our communications. Altogether I was without phone or internet for about a week. Just recovering..... (though, I may have lost everything on my laptop!)