Wednesday, September 26, 2007

test feed

anybody out there know anything about site feeds? Mine doesn't seem to work properly.

I publish via ftp from blogger. (they don't offer great support to those of us who publish on our own web site and it is a risky file loss proposition to switch modes.)

When I created this blog, I burned it at feedburner. But when you use the feed button on the site, it feeds you a very old version of Circles Knit News, rather than this blog.

Help!

continuing to test: why doesn't bloglines show the new title on the previous post?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the RSS feed problem, it might be best to rustle up some Blogger peeps. I do believe that one of the user complaints about Blogger pertains to feeds. In Typepad (my client), there's a setting (driven by a radio button) that controls whether the feed is exported.

On the title question, I've noticed that when I change a post title, the document name saved by Typepad, which derives from the initial title, does *not* change. Maybe the feed title is governed by the initial document page name, and so is similarly static.